My main interests include:
- How does multiplicity of infection affect virulence?
- How should virulence evolve in response to the spatial structure of parasites?
- How do various life history and demographic parameters correlate with parasite virulence?
- Co-evolutionary dynamics of host-parasite interactions
- Oct. 2014-Present: Royal Commission for the Exhibition of 1851 Research Fellow - University of Cambridge (with Frank Jiggins),
- Sep. 2013-Sep. 2014: ERC Post-doctoral research assistant - University of Oxford (with Stu West)
- Oct. 2009- Sep. 2013: University of Oxford, DPhil in social evolution and virulence in parasites with Stu West and Angus Buckling
- Jun. 2011-May 2013: University of Exeter (Cornwall Campus), two years of my DPhil were completed here in the Biosciences Department
- Oct. 2005-Oct. 2009: University of Sheffield, MBiolSci in Biological Sciences with Mike Boots
- Feb.2013: Thomas Henry Huxley Award and Marsh Prize awarded by the Zoological Society of London for the best PhD thesis in the UK in the general area of Zoology
- Oct. 2009: Thomas Woodcock Prize awarded by the University of Sheffield for the best final year research student across Biomedical Science, Plant Sciences and Zoology